5 Reasons Homebuyers Can’t Afford to Overlook Darley Green
Great news for Delaware homebuyers
Looking for a new townhome or condo in Delaware? Haven’t explored Darley Green, but want to learn more about the developer’s vision of a family-friendly, master-planned community?
Here’s why you can’t afford to pass up this outstanding community of Delaware townhomes and condos in the up-and-coming Claymont Renaissance District.
5 reasons to consider Darley Green’s new homes in Delaware
- Location, location … Everyone SAYS their properties are all about the location. At Darley Green, we’ve got the facts to back it up. This new community is located just five minutes from Wilmington and a20-minute drive from the Philadelphiaarea. All the amenities are close at hand, making daily life a breeze. And the Claymont train station is within walking distance, so you can reach New York City with time to shop or visit the Met before dinner and the theatre.
- Outstanding multi-use community.Darley Green is designed to foster a sense of community. The development includes townhomes and condos with a variety of sizes and custom features. There’s a new home for every family here, whether you’re just starting out, have school-aged children, or are empty-nesters looking to enjoy a carefree retirement. The community includes retail and dining space laid out in a village center, easily accessible by walking along tree-lined residential streets. Terrific neighborhood schools offer K-12 education close by. And some of the finest private schools in the country are in easy driving distance. Darley Green combines a small-town feeling with the best that contemporary living has to offer.
- Affordable luxury. Darley Green is the ideal location for value-oriented homebuyers. Prices for our custom townhomes start in the low $200s. And we offer all the elegant features anyone could ask for: gourmet kitchens, cathedral ceilings, huge closets, two-car garages … All our condos and townhomes are fitted with thelatest energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, so you can save money on utility bills and protect the environment at the same time.
- Accessible culture for everyone. At Darley Green you have easy access to the natural beauties of Delaware and the mid-Atlantic, including pristine ocean beaches and boating and fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. You can go antiquing in small towns near the shore or visit Winterthur for a taste of early American art and architecture. The historic sites in Philadelphiaare within easy driving distance. Whether it’s watching professional sports, auditing a college course or simply relaxing in a quiet neighborhood park, there’s entertainment for everyone.
- Smart investment. The new homes at Darley Green are built to last. You can buy one of our custom townhomes knowing that it will be there in the years and decades to come. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a couple looking for a retirement haven, don’t you have better things to do with your time than mow the lawn or shovel snow? At Darley Green we take care of all the maintenance. And Delaware’s consumer-friendly tax policy means your dollar will go further. There’s no sales tax or estate tax here, and property taxes are much lower than in surrounding states. Investing in a Darley Green townhome will maximize your returns across the board.
Beautiful Delaware townhomes and condos
With all these advantages, you can’t afford not to look at Darley Green’s new move-in ready homes in Delaware. To learn more and schedule a tour of our beautiful Delaware townhomes and condos, please call Amy Maluski at 302-655-2600.