Advantages of Living in a Master Planned Community
Carefully planned amenities and architecture at Darley Green
The days of venturing out of your neighborhood for a bit of outdoor recreation or shopping will soon be a thing of the past as master planned communities spring up in and around desirable cities such as Wilmington, Delaware. Thoughtfully designed from start to finish, a planned community offers all the modern conveniences you need along with ample common areas created to foster camaraderie and friendships among neighbors. When the Montchanin Builders envisioned Darley Green, they wanted residents to have all the wonderful facets of a traditional neighborhood: a town library, manicured trails for a morning jog, a main street lined with shops – all within walking distance from your home. Situated in Delaware’s famed Claymont Renaissance district, this innovative master planned community offers much more than beautiful condos and townhouses.
Benefits of a Delaware master planned community
One of the many advantages of living in a Delaware master planned community like Darley Green is that every neighborhood detail has been accounted for, thanks to a concerted effort between lifestyle experts, landscape planners, and seasoned architects. Montchanin Builders’ luxurious two and three-story Delaware townhome communities make efficient use of space, with smart floor plans designed for the contemporary homeowner. Neighborhood amenities such as common green areas, onsite businesses, and a brand new library afford a sense of all-inclusive living.
Other potential advantages of living in planned new home communities in Delaware include:
- Maintenance-free livingsince all lawn mowing, street cleaning and landscaping is included in your monthly HOA fees
- Increased conveniencegiven that residents have shops and businesses within the neighborhood – often within walking distance from their home
- Competitive pricesfor new construction homes with attractive financing options for first-time homebuyers
- A smart investment since houses within planned communities retain their value over time and have been shown to be more resistant to economic downturns in the real estate market
Townhouses in Delaware are a great investment
Whether you’re single, are starting a family, or are looking to retire soon, consider the numerous perks of home ownership within a planned community. From the broad, tree-lined boulevards and old-fashioned ambiance, to the brand new state-of-the-art library, Darley Green’s affordable family home communities truly offer something for everyone. Don’t forget – another great aspect of Delaware living is no sales tax and very low property taxes compared to nearby Philadelphia. What are you waiting for? Come and see your new home today!
Featuring a variety of floor plans and custom finishes, Darley Green offers:
- Townhouses and condos with up to 2,500 sq. ft. of finished living space
- Spacious 2-car garages
- Brand new Claymont Public Library
- Onsite walking and jogging trails
- Classic exterior styling
- Energy efficient heating
- Parks and communal green spaces
- Convenient access to I-95 and 20 minutes from Philadelphia
- Claymont Train station within walking distance
- Five minutes from downtown Wilmington
To learn more about the master planned community created by innovative home builders in Delaware, stop by any day from 11 AM to 6 PM to check out our model homes. Feel free to contact Community Sales Manager Amy Maluski for more details regarding financing options and our latest arrivals: 302-655-2600.