5 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Philadelphia
Darley Green: Just 20 minutes from all that Philly has to offer
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s time to start making plans for the most romantic day of the year. Whether you’re looking forward to a romantic celebration with a special someone or a fun night out with friends, Philadelphia has plenty of options to make your night one to remember.
At any time of year, special nights out in Philly are just an inspiration away for homeowners at Delaware’s Darley Green, who are only 20 minutes away from all that the City of Brotherly Love has to offer.
5 fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Philadelphia
Need a little help finding Valentine’s Day ideas? The City of Brotherly Love is the place to be on Valentine’s Day. Philadelphia has countless options for Valentine’s Day, but the following five stand out from the crowd:
- Dinner and a show:If you’re planning a romantic evening, take your date out for a special dinner at Rittenhouse Square’s snazzy Alma de Cuba restaurant. Continue on with a jazz show at Chris’ Jazz Café, named one of Downbeat Magazine’s “100 Best Places in the World to Hear Jazz.
- Put on your dancing shoes:Try something new by taking a dance class together at the Society Hill Dance Academy. Their 45-minute group introduction classes require no experience or reservations for the two of you to get in step together.
- Pamper yourself at the spa:Whether you’re celebrating with a special someone or a group of girlfriends, everyone loves to be indulged with a trip to the spa. Head to The Spa at the Four Seasons to enjoy total relaxation and first-class pampering.
- Get married:Take the plunge on Valentine’s Day. The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel is making wedding planning easy by performing weddings from 9am to 9pm on February 14th ─ elopements only!
- Valentine’s Day Single Social:Dreading spending Valentine’s Day single? Gather up your single friend and spend the evening with others who also are single-and-ready-to mingle at the Valentine’s Day Single Social at the Aloft Hotel in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
No matter what you’re looking to find, there’s always something fun to do in the greater Philadelphia area, which makes it such a special place to call home.
Homes for sale in Philadelphia
Are you looking for luxury Philadelphia townhomes? If you’re in the market for a new townhome or condo near Philadelphia, you won’t find a better location than Darley Green. Located in Wilmington, Delaware, the master planned community at Darley Green is just 20 minutes from Philadelphia.
In addition to Delaware’s shopping tax-free living, Darley Green offers residents the tight-knit feel of a small town, with close proximity to all the big city attractions the area has to offer.
If you’re looking for homes for sale in Philadelphia, Darley Green is a great place to call home. Prices start in the $200’s, offering an excellent value for your investment. Learn more about why homeowners enjoy living in our peaceful, relaxed lifestyle, near the heart of all the action.
For more information on Darley Green’s move-in ready townhomes and condominiums, stop by our model home any day from 11AM-6PM, or call Community Sales Manager Amy Maluski at 302-655-2600.