Diverse Philadelphia Nightlife Captivates
In the market for Philadelphia townhomes? Consider Darley Green
A quick jaunt from Philadelphia’s best restaurantsand pulsating nightlife, Darley Green offers residents a slice of residential paradise. If you’ve always envisioned being in the heart of all the action, this master-planned community puts you just minutes from the city’s sizzling entertainment. Sophisticated lounges, trendy cocktail bars, eclectic eateries and live theater are just a few of the offerings in this vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
Exciting nightlife in Philadelphia
Philly definitely heats up after the sun sets, and a great thing about this city is everything is conveniently close together. Whether you’re dining in the Old City or taking in a comedy show at the Tower Theater, you’re just a short taxi ride away from a selection of inviting hotspots, including posh cocktail bars and sultry jazz shows. Love the theater? The City of Brotherly Love has no shortage of options. On any given weekend you can take in a Broadway musical, a classic Oscar Wilde play, or performances by acclaimed artists at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
For some fizzy cocktail action, head to Swanky Bubblesfor the bar’s signature champagne drinks, which can be enjoyed on plush velvet décor that sets the mood. Over in the Old City, Bleu Martini is a favorite among locals for their obvious drink of choice, and after dinner service the bar transforms with DJ-spun beats that keep the party going all night long. If you’re into craft beer, the Kenneth Restaurant & Pubwill tempt your palate with a hearty collection of microbrews along with a wood-fired pizza oven that cranks out some tasty pies.
And for an evening of live music, consider one of these five venues, which were recently rated the top places in Philadelphia to see a show:
- The Blockley: Accommodating up to 700 people, this downtown hotspot is a few blocks from Penn University and hosts a variety of national touring music acts.
- The Legendary Dobbs: An epic club on South Street that’s famous as the only venue that presents original music – the Dobbs has been rocking for more than 25 years.
- Keswick Theater: Housed in an historic building, the Keswick is renowned as the best spot for hearing acoustic sets, and attracts a host of internationally-acclaimed artists to its stage.
- World Live Café: With two stages, a VIP area and a hip restaurant, this café is the place to be and be seen and features an eclectic line-up of indie stars, jazz jams, blues and more.
- The Electric Factory: Touted as one of the country’s leading indoor music venues, the Electric Factory headlines artists like The Black Crows, Garbage, Fall Out Boy and Bad Religion.
Townhomes and condos in Philadelphia too expensive? Try 20 minutes away!
At Darley Green, we understand how important location is for first-time homebuyers, and with our convenient address in Delaware’s Claymont Renaissance District, residents have easy access to all the entertainment and nightlife of the city without the expense of living in pricey Philadelphia condos. Need more incentives to consider our luxurious – and affordable – move-in ready townhomes? Delaware residents have NO sales tax, and enjoy much lower property taxes compared to Pennsylvania and neighboring states.
Stop by and take look at our model homes any day between the hours of 11 AM and 6 PM. If you’d like more information about our special interest rates for first-time homebuyers and 10-year warranties, just call Community Sales Manager Amy Maluski at 302.655.2600.