New Year’s Eve Happenings in Wilmington, DE
Wilmington residents have plenty of exciting options to ring in 2016. Whether you’re celebrating with family, friends or that special someone in your life, here are some of the best events to enjoy New Year’s Eve 2015.
Top New Year’s Eve events in Delaware
Indulge in gourmet eats, live music and champagne toasts this December 31st, and welcome the New Year in true Wilmington style!
- NYE at Firestone Roasting House – this Wilmington Riverfront hotspot is featuring an all-out bonanza this year. Their New Year’s Eve package includes an all-night dinner buffet (with lobster macaroni and roasted oysters), live music from your favorite Wilmington-based bands, the musical stylings of DJ Noj, a champagne toast and a premium open bar. An evening under the stars starts at 9:00 PM and runs until 1:00 AM. Take advantage of their complimentary valet, and buy your tickets now! Prices start at $65 per person.
- Hilton Wilmington/Christiana Comedy Package – get ready to laugh your way into the New Year at the Hilton Wilmington hotel. This package, priced at $399 per couple, features a 5-course surf & turf dinner followed by a comedy performance by Jessa Reed. Dance the night away in the Hunt Club Lounge (with open bar) until the ball drops at midnight! Also includes a champagne toast, party favors, late-night feast, hot morning buffet and late check out.
- Kid–friendly celebration at the Brandywine Zoo – celebrate “Noon Year’s Eve” with your little ones at the Brandywine Zoo. The action starts at 11:00 AM and will include animal-themed games and crafts and a sparkling cider toast to bring in 2016 at noon. Cost is $5 for zoo members and $6 for non-members.
- Ernest & Scott Taproom Dance Party – Join in on the fun at this Market Street watering hole, which is hosting a special NYE Dance Party with DJ Phatboy spinning records all night long. Tickets start at $45 per person and include a 4-hour open bar, two full hours of “heavy hors d’oeuvres,” a balloon prize drop at 12, and a midnight dessert bar.
- Starboard New Year’s Eve Celebration – The Starboard restaurant in Dewey Beach is hosting its annual NYE party featuring fully heated decks, live entertainment, a delicious seafood buffet, champagne and tons of party favors. The festivities start at 7PM, and tickets always sell out. Purchase your Starboard NYE tickets online today!
- NYE Keg Drop Party – If you love a good craft beer, head over to the Crooked Hammock Brewery in Lewes, DE for their 2016 NYE Keg Drop Party. Celebrations kick off at 9 PM and include live music by U.F.O, dancing, an open bar, party food stations and a chance to sample their first custom brew of the year.
Make 2016 the best year ever
The team at Montchanin Builders wishes everyone a happy and healthy New Year. As 2015 comes to a close, we’re reminded of the many reasons we love to live and work in the beautiful state of Delaware, helping families find the homes of their dreams.